MCKINLEYVILLE COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
Seasonal Laborer (Maximum 1,000 hours per year)
Description of Role: Under moderate supervision, directs and participates in a variety of semi-skilled and skilled manual tasks as assigned in the day-to-day operations of the water, sewer, streetlight, and open space maintenance zone departments.
Hours: The position is temporary, 40 hours per week and seasonal and is un-benefitted. Schedule may include some evenings and weekends. District is willing to work around school schedules.
Salary: $18.57 per hour
- Maintenance and operation of the water, sewer, streetlight, and open space facilities experience.
- Maintaining and operating small power/hand tools and equipment.
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification and negative criminal history results from the Department of Justice upon employment.
- Ability to provide copy of good driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
How to Apply: Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of original District Application Form. Each of the two following items must be submitted in order to be considered for the position:
1. District Application form hand written.Job Application 1-2018.pdf
2. A cover letter outlining competencies and stating reasons for interest in the position.
Please see attached job description for additional information.Seasonal Laborer Job Description June 2015.pdf
Applications may be picked up at the McKinleyville Community Services District Administrative office located at 1656 Sutter Rd. in McKinleyville, or download applications on our website at www.mckinleyvillecsd.com. For more information, please call 707-839-3251.
Application Deadline: Open until filled