Under general supervision of the assigned supervisor, provides recreation-related services requiring special training and knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to sports and recreation activities. Employees in this position exercise some independent judgement in the supervision of the program and related activities.
Hours: The position is part-time and is un-benefitted. Schedule may include some evenings and weekends.
Salary: $17.09 per hour
- Current negative TB test or negative risk assessment
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification and negative criminal history results from the Department of Justice upon employment.
- Knowledge, training and/or experience in specified area of assignement: sports officiating.
- Experience working with children in a recreational setting.
How to Apply: Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of original District Application Form.
- District Application form
Application Deadline: Open until filled.