Under general supervision of the assigned supervisor, organizes, implements, leads and supervises park and recreation-related activities, and acts as a MCSD liaison to the public.
Hours: The position is part-time and is un-benefitted. Schedule may include some evenings and weekends.
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Current negative TB test or negative risk assessment
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification and negative criminal history results from the Department of Justice upon employment.
- Knowledge, training and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: physical education, recreation, elementary education, early childhood education or related area.
- Experience working with children in a recreational setting.
How to Apply: Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of original District Application Form.
- District Application form
Application Deadline: Open until filled.Job Application 1-2018.pdf