NOW HIRING FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR!!!
Responsible for supervision of and leading activities for participants in McKinleyville Union School District’s 21st Century Community Learning Center after school program.
Work assignments and responsibilities include but are not limited to: overall supervision of participants; planning and implementation of program activities that are in alignment with the 21st CCLC grant goals; direct supervision of participants; enforcement of all program policies and requirements as outlined in the 21st CLCC grant, and other duties as required or assigned by the Program Coordinator or Site Leader.
Hours: Shifts are Monday through Friday for 19.25-24 hours per week.
Specific Shifts available are as follows:
- Monday: 12:45pm - 6:15pm
- Tuesday - Friday: 1:45pm - 6:15pm
- Monday: 1:30pm - 6:15pm
- Tuesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 6:15pm
School begins August 28th
*Additional Meeting/Training times vary
After-School Leader Wage (must be older than 18 to apply): $18.50/hr
Recreation Leader Wage (may be 16-18 years of age to apply): $16.68/hr
Provides Assistance with...
- To and from program instruction transitions.
- Screening and monitoring students.
- CACFP Meal Count
- Room assist small cohort group of students of distance with computers (teacher on computer)
- Room assist small cohort group of students of in person with (teacher in room)
- Provided with proper PPE -mask, gloves, hand washing/sanitizing stations upon request.
- Prescreening to entering school/bus for employees and students
- Current first aid/CPR certification (upon employment).
- Current negative TB test (upon employment).
- Ability to obtain current fingerprint identification (BID 7) upon employment.
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: physical education, recreation, elementary education, art, theater, social work, environmental education, or early childhood education.
- After-School Leader: Have a AA degree or higher OR have passed the HCOE Paraprofessional Exam
- Recreation Leader: Passed the HCOE Paraprofessional Exam & have Work Permit
- Experience working with children in a recreational or educational setting.
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccine/Booster or weekly Covid-19 negative testing.
Submit Complete MCSD Application, completed in own handwriting to:
MCSD Parks & Recreation Dept. at 1656 Sutter Rd., McKinleyville CA95519MCSD Job Application